Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lexi's Baptism

Today my little Lexi was baptized and confirmed a member of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 



I am so proud of her.  She has been looking forward to this day for quite some time.......and so have I.  I have not been blogging too much lately because every free minute has been put into this little 5 minute video of her. 

So without further Aduuuuuuu....................

 



 I also put one together for Joseph's Baptism----which I had started and almost finished but gave up on in 2009.  Don't worry...it is only 4 minutes long---NOT 8...like it says.  



Healthymomlady Tip:  TRY to record the big moments. 

2 comments:

AAlverson said...

OK you totally had me in tears. You did such a great job and she was just glowing. Wish we could have been there.

Jeri said...

Tawny, they are both such beautiful videos, had me in tears. I feel so blessed to have such special grandchildren. I wish we could have been there today.

Post a Comment