Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Pools of Water"

Guess who is expecting her 5th baby?  Your own crazyhealthymomlady.  I am soooooooooooooo excited. 

But I cry a lot.  I cry because I have to do laundry.  I cry because I have to walk up another flight of stairs with said laundry.  I cry when I see beautiful family pictures of OTHER FAMILIES.  I cry because my friend Stephanie is moving and I am going to miss her.  I cry because I am so tired and I want to sleep so bad, but can't...because there is so much I want to do and need to do. I cry when other people on TV cry.   I feel like a train wreck.

 I think I need to just change my blog name to something more appropriate....like crybabymomlady.

Speaking of crying, its 97 degrees outside and like 80% humidity.  Ugggggg!  Which is why our scripture clue for today was (conveniently)   2 Nephi Chapter 24.   There is a verse that mentions "Pools of Water", so we headed out to the "pool of water" to cool off.

We had a wonderful swim.  So wonderful that I only took pictures while we were NOT swimming or posing. 

Sebastian trying to eat his yogurt ....but wearing it instead! 


What a great picture right?  Nobody looking, or smiling.  Awesome!

 Healthymomlady Tip of the Day:  Don't be such a cry baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment