Thursday, June 28, 2012

Slippery Slime

Today was one of those days when I felt so incredibly tired that I knew I didn't have much energy to do anything too fancy.  So I decided that it should be a slime day!

The scripture clue today came from Moroni chapter 1:18 which says: 

"And these Gadianton robbers, who were among the Lamanites, did infest the land, insomuch that the inhabitants thereof began to hide up their treasures in the earth; and they became slippery, because the Lord had cursed the land, that they could not hold them, nor retain them again."



So the kids each got to make their own color of slippery slime.  The only ingredients you have to get for this projectis Elmers Glue and Borax (from the laundry department) and food coloring.  Then badabingbadaboom---------------SLIME!

I told the kids to make their most disgusted look while I took their picture with their slimey creation: 







Such beautiful children, I know!

Here is the link to the tutorial if you feel so inclined to make slime TODAY............cause you know ya wanna!

0 comments:

Post a Comment