Sunday, September 2, 2012

Birthdays

I had such a wonderful Birthday on Wednesday. My children pampered me all day long. They made me lunch and showered me with their homemade cards and crafts. I don't think I even had to fill up my own drink all day long. They are so good to me!

Then when Hubster came home from work he took me to the Olive Garden for dinner. It was so nice to go on a date with my sweet man. That is one thing that has been challenging since we moved away from Utah......having a regular date night. So I truly treasure them when we go out.

After dinner we headed home to eat my favorite kind of cake ----carrot cake while my sweet family sang Happy Birthday to me.

It was a simple kind of day, but it was just what I wanted.

Hubster's Birthday is just four days after mine, so we got to do lots of celebrating this week and eat lots of cake! (:  The kids and I showered him with lots of love, gifts and cards and then I showed him my big project I have been working on for him all month. 

I am a little hesitant to share this video, because it has a lot of pictures of us throughout the years----some good and some not so good (hello pregnant mama)!  Let me just admit that when it comes to camera's....I am not the most photogenic.  But.....what EVA!

This video is rated M: cause its really MOOOOOOSHY!

And one more thing........don't tell me how young I looked when I got married because that just makes me feel super old....ummmmm K!!!

Here goes:


 

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband.  I could not ask for a better companion than him. He is my best friend, my favorite person to be around, and the one who brings out the best in me. Nobody can make me laugh like he does.  He is truly my better half!   The best part is that he is mine for eternity.  Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment