Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Heavy Heart!

My heart is so heavy this morning. I had to say goodbye to my sweet Mother-in-law who has been here helping us for nearly 3 weeks since our baby was born.






  It has been such a blessing to have her here. She has truly been an anchor for me as I have had to readjust my life to our new little addition. 





It has been so great to have somebody so caring and understanding to be here to help make the burden a little lighter.

I have been spoiled. She has walked the kids to the bus every morning for me. She has been a helping hand in cleaning and cooking. She has spent so much quality time with the kids while I was resting or running errands. She is such an example to me of unselfishness! She would drop anything to come to my aid! Her needs were never made known.....as she always made me feel like ours were of more concern. I have enjoyed having her here so much that I am feeling very "heavy" today saying goodbye.

I am now solely responsible (during the day) to nurture and take care of my home and family. I have been praying that I will somehow be made equal to this lofty responsibility. I feel so inadequate, but hopeful. I realize I have done this four times before, and it is possible. Being a mother is far more challenging and rewarding at the same time.....then I could have ever imagined!

So today is my first day.

I can do this!

Just keep swimming!

1 comments:

Linda Roylance said...

You are amazing and I KNOW you can do it! Your Mom-in-law is so sweet to help out...and you are sweet for recognizing her greatness! (I'm sure she appreciates it :)

Post a Comment