Thursday, April 25, 2013

Isagenix Rocks!

I have officially decided to start selling Isagenix products.  I have been debating this for over a year now.  I didn't want to be known as that "chick who is selling stuff".....you know...the one that everyone tries to avoid.  But, my pride aside, I just feel like these products are so good and help me so much that I would be selfish NOT to share them with others.  I wanted to start earlier, but with pregnancy and having a new baby, I felt like I needed to wait for the appropriate season of my life to begin.  I feel like I am at that point now.

I have been using the Isagenix products for a few years now and I absolutely love them!  They make me feel completely nourished.  They eliminate a lot of the uncertainty that goes with preparing a well balanced meal.  They help to curb appetite and cravings since you are given the nutrition your body needs...it does not crave what it doesn't need. 

I know that when I need to lose a few pounds, I can just incorporate more of their meals to help me.  Its such a lovely system to help cleanse and nourish your body all at once.  It is a great kick start to any diet.  But that is not all.  It is just a wonderful tool to have that will help your energy levels to be higher, to be able to concentrate more, reduce stress, and just feel overall wonderful!

Many lose 10-15 pounds just during the 9 day cleanse.  The reason this works so great is because eliminating the toxins in your body helps it to run at a higher metabolic rate, so weight drops much faster after this cleanse.  However, if your like me, who is nursing and can not do the cleanse, just incorporating a few of Isagenix meal replacements into your diet can do amazing things.

OK, I could go on and on about all the products that I have tried and loved, but this post is already super long.  I will be introducing them a little at a time on my blog...going into more detail with them.  For now, suffice it to say that I am beginning and would love for you to start your weightloss, maintenance or performance goals with me.

To learn more about Isagenix, go to my web page and fiddle around:

 http://tawnystephens.isagenix.com/us/en/home.dhtml#

Message me if your interested!




1 comments:

Linda Roylance said...

I totally agree! I love how much energy I have and how good I feel! (and the weight loss isn't too shabby either. lol)

Post a Comment