Monday, May 20, 2013

Grouchy Mom Syndrome


Sometimes I am a grouchymomlady.  I find myself feeling a little edgy and impatient.   But let me tell you my new most favorite anti-grouchy-mom-lady product that EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING could benefit from! 





I am a firm believer that God did not put us on this earth to fen for ourselves.  He sent us here knowing that we would have certain challenges and stresses to deal with.  I believe he also gave us instruments to help us through these challenging times.  He provided many herbs, spices, and plants to help our bodies maximize their capacity and give us the endurance and strength to accomplish all that he would have us do.

Basically, Ionix Supreme is pure genius.  It has adaptegens that help your body adjust to internal and external stresses....which we all have on a daily basis.  It can help mental clarity and focus.  There are no strange ingredients, stimulants, additives, or preservatives.   It is made up of the finest plants, herbs, and roots that have been researched and studied.  The Ionix Supreme is sooooo cool that Isagenix could have made it the foundation of their business.

Isagenix does not claim to treat, cure or prevent any diseases.  However,  many people who have taken Ionix Supreme have truly felt its benefits, like myself. 

Now, I would not promote something that I have not actually taken and felt a significant improvement with.  I can truly feel a difference in the way I handle stress when I take it.  For me, the most stressful time of day is right when the kids get home from school.  They all come in excited to show me their projects and tell me about their days. It also happens to be the time my 2 year old wakes up.  Then it's homework time, piano practice, baseball, dinner, and bedtime and it can be a little overwhelming at times.  When I drink the Ionix Supreme, I am much more patient with my family, happier and calmer.  Amongst  my multi-tasking going on, I focus better and stay more in control.

It also has another positive benefit to help those losing weight. First, it helps your stress level. It is widely known that many people over eat because they are stressed and are looking for comfort food to boost their serotonin levels.   The herbs in Ionic Supreme naturally boost the serotonion levels in the brain.  Second, it has a natural appetite suppressant that can help curb cravings.
Ionix Supreme has also been shown to help some people get a better nights rest.

I could go on and on about this wonderful stuff....but I will stop!

All I can say is that I love Ionix supreme and know you will love it too.   

If you are local and interested in trying Ionix Supreme for a few days to see if it makes a difference for you, please message me or you can order from my web page www.tawnystephens.isagenix.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment