Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Alpha---Summer Fun!

Today was the beginning of our "Scripture Summer".  We took the first week of summer off to just play and to give me time to get into my new routine....which I totally love!  What a wonderful opportunity summer brings to just spend quality time teaching all my children and doing fun things with them.  The school year can be so rushed, that I really am happy to have some more relaxing days. 

So, for DAY 1 of scripture summer we did the scripture in Revelation 22:13 which says:

 "I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".

 So I sent the kids on an ALPHA-bet scavenger hunt where they were required to take a picture of an item starting with each letter of the alphabet.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures that they took:


A is for this ridiculous sign
B is for Bozo with a Bat




F is for the cutest little 2 year old FEET

 
L is for beautiful LEXI

 
P is for Poop (leave it to my children to take this picture)
 
 
 
Y is for Yawn! 
 
 
 
What a fun and silly way to learn about the Alphabet! 

 

1 comments:

Post a Comment