Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why Isagenix



    I have always believed that if you want to be happy and healthy you just needed to eat right, get enough sleep and exercise. No pill, powder or fancy granola bar could do the magic trick. The problem with this scenario for me was that I was trying to do everything right. I exercised an hour a day. I would fill my plate with a well balanced meal and I tried to get my 8 hours of sleep. For some reason I just did not feel right. I was missing something, but I could not, for the life of me, figure out what.

    I kept praying for help. For many years even. I knew that the answer would come, in the Lords time. I would like to say that I woke up one morning and had my answer.....but it did not happen that way at all.  It happened line upon line, precept on precept. It was ever so gradual.

     I felt prompted to look into Isagenix and experiment a little. So I did! A little at a time. One product at a time. I listened to the science behind the products. I educated myself by listening to the doctors podcasts and other nutritional experts. I read reviews.  I looked up the ingredient lists and researched the herbs that were contained in their products.

    The most amazing thing happened as I began using them. I started to feel "whole" a little more every day. It gave me so many tools to help me throughout the day. The difference was so obvious that I knew this was the answer to my prayers.

    The bible gently led me there as well.  Romans 14:2 "For one believeth that he may eat all things; another who is weak, eateth herbs."  All of the isagenix products are made from the finest, most wholesome herbs, roots and plants of the earth. They do not have any preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colors, or stimulants. I find it to be such a wonderful gift from a loving Heavenly Father who wants to provide for us.  He knows the obstacles we are facing and has provided a way for our bodies to thrive so we can accomplish our work here upon the earth.  I loved how in Revelations 22:2 it tells us that "the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

   In The Book of Mormon Alma 46:40 it's says "and there were some who died with fevers, which at some seasons of the year were very frequent in the land---but not so much with fevers, because of the excellent qualities of the many plants and roots which God had prepared to remove the cause of diseases, to which men were subject by the nature of the climate."  These "excellent qualities from plants and roots" had done just that....they had removed a great cause of disease for me.....which was such a blessing from a loving Heavenly Father.

    In 1 Nephi 3:7 it says "The Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of man, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth him" . This scripture stands out to me so much because I had been feeling so overwhelmed with life wondering how in the world I was suppose to do it all! As I started using several of the Isagenix products, I truly felt like I could seriously do it. It just gave me so many tools that I could use on a daily basis to get through the day, in a healthy way. It brought me so much hope!

    The more I learned about the Isagenix product line, the more and more my eyes of understanding were opened. I found it so interesting that everything seemed to follow a very familiar pattern. We have been promised in the Doctrine and Covenants 52:19  "I will give unto you a pattern in all things, that ye may not be deceived".    I did not want to be deceived by some modern, money-guzzling system that provided little or no benefit at all.  The more I used the products and learned about them, the more I realized that Isagenix follwed this familiar pattern.

    In the Book of Mormon it tells us that "everything that inviteth and enticeth to good continually, is of God".  Each and every product that I tried made it easier for me to be happy.  Each of them helped me to be a better Mom, better at fulfilling my callings in church, a better spouse, and even nicer to people at the grocery store...ha ha ha!   But really, I found it so amazing how much it truly helped me to do good continually......or at least MORE often.

   I feel like everyone has a "mission" here upon the earth, that "Through faith, men might work mighty miracles and become a great benefit to his fellow men." I truly feel like this is my mission---to inform and help people, live a more vibrant, fulfilling life. One that is full of energy. Without good health and energy, how can we possibly spread the good news of the gospel most effectively. How can we have the stamina to teach our families and do all that is required of us, when we are poisoned from the inside and feeling blaaaah!

    I feel like the food industry is truly a "secret combination" as talked about in the scriptures. It has covered up and depleted the nutrition in our foods, added ingredients that are counter productive and toxic to our bodies that we are regularly consuming. Many of them are addictive. In contrast, all the products consumed through Isagenix are loaded with dense, high quality nutrition. Isagenix is extremely picky about every single ingredient that goes into their products. They are not cheap. The cost of an Isagenix meal is less than the average meal we consume at home from our groceries (less than $3). The benefits FAR outweigh the price, in my opinion!

    My purpose in spreading this "good news of nutrition" is not to become the next millionaire. In all honesty, I would be happy to break even. Rather, it is a tool for me to help myself, my family and others to magnify their physical potential so that the work of the Lord can go forth with full force. If I end up making any money doing it, it will just be icing on the cake. The cake to me is the thrill of really changing a life and fulfilling my personal mission.

    I have felt the spirit testify to me many times that this is a "good seed" and that I should pursue it with all diligence. I truly believe that we are all given certain weaknesses in order to help us and guide us. I feel Iike isagenix has helped me so much in my weakness that I know it could help others as well.

    And THAT is my story!





1 comments:

Linda Roylance said...

Well said Tawny. I can feel of your heart and how much you want to help people. :)

Post a Comment