Monday, July 22, 2013

EAT CHOCOLATE!!!

There I was, scarfing down another handful of m&m's after another frustrating episode with one of my children. This seemed to be happening rather frequently.  Whenever I felt sad, frustrated or stressed or any negative emotion for that matter....I would go on a man hunt for my chocolate fix.  And why?  As if the chocolate was going to magically make me feel better???  

 I call this "Emotional Eating".  I think a lot of us do it.
 

 We eat when we are happy,
We eat when we are sad.  
We eat when we are nervous,
We eat when we are mad.  
 
 
I made that poem for your enjoyment!  I'm a poet and I know it!
 
 

Come to find out......our brains want to feel good.  They want to produce those happy, good sensations like seratonin, dopamine & endorphins.  And one way to produce these emotions quickly, is by eating carbohydrates.....particularly high fat and sugary ones---(hence the chocolate).  Our brain knows what it needs and will do most anything to get it.  So we often eat, not because we are hungry, but because we are lacking that important brain chemical and trying to get it quickly.  
 

Some "lucky" people are naturally programed with less of these chemicals to begin with.....which is why there are so many people using antidepressants.  As they temporarily increase these chemicals in the brain artificially with drugs however, the brain stops producing them as effectively on its own, leaving many people far worse off after taking antidepressants than they were to begin with.  Their brain chemistry has actually been altered.   

Thankfully, God has provided a way for our brains to get the nutrition it needs to produce these feel  good chemicals on its own.  He created the cocoa bean.  The cocoa bean has an amino acid called phenoephlamine.  No other food on the planet has higher quantities of this amino acid than the cocoa bean. This amino acid is a naturally occurring chemical compound, and a monoamine, which is a neurotransmitter found in the brain.  Phenylethylamine helps produce hormones that create positive feelings.

So when we are craving chocolate, it is likely that we are short of this essential amino acid found in the cocoa bean. When this phenylethylamine is taken on an empty stomach it increases dopamine and seratonin dramatically.

What a gift!  WE ARE SUPPOSE TO EAT CHOCOLATE TO FEEL GOOD!  What a glorious manifestation!!!!

What is deceiving however, is most chocolate found on the market has been cooked at such high temperatures that many of the health benefits of dark chocolate are gone!  Many of them also add so many preservatives and sugar to make them quite unhealthy. 

Now, I know you are all bumbed out!  But don't be.............

Isagenix, has made a chocolate from the best organic cocoa bean on the planet...found in the Amazon.  They have produced this chocolate after many years of research, to make it in a way that the health benefits of the cocoa bean could remain.  They break open the cocoa bean in a special way and cook it at very low temperatures so it keeps its potency.  The Isadelight is made up of 70% of this organic cocoa with only the amount of sugar of 1/2 an apple.  It has 50 of the best calories I eat everyday.   It is also a great detoxer.....as it has the antioxidant value equal to a cup of blueberries.  Its health food!!!

It is called "Isadelight" and it is the coolest, most delicious way to naturally encourage the brain to produce these "feel good chemicals" on its own.



If you take the Isadelight on an empty stomach 1/2 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal, it actually increases the production of serotonin and dopamine.  This is extremely effective because these chemicals are nature's own appetite suppressant. They help curb cravings and shut off appetite. It makes you feel satisfied even if your stomach is not full. The result is eating less and losing weight. 

Also, since these chemicals in the brain also control body discomfort, many people eat them for relief.  Isn't that wonderful!  If you have a head ache.....EAT ISADELIGHTS CHOCOLATE.  If you have chronic back discomfort.......EAT ISADLEIGHT CHOCOLATES. 
 
What does this baby do for me personally:   Oh my good gracious!  It is my antidepressant!  It makes me happy.  It helps enormously with controling appetite.  It reduces my headaches or other body discomfort.  It gives me more lasting energy while exercising.  It can help with PMS symptoms (especially if taken the day before).  It helps me to be a better Mom.  Oh my gosh....need I go on?  

Listen to this podcast to hear more......you will not be sorry! 


You should try some!  100% money back guarantee from my web page!  Or message me if you want to get them wholesale like I do!  


These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  

  





0 comments:

Post a Comment