Monday, February 16, 2015

14 Days of Valentines 2015







valentine clipart



I look forward to February every year!  Its the month of LOVE after all.  Especially because this was the month my sweet MR. and I were married. We are celebrating our 17th Anniversary this year.  WOW, how time flies!!!  Lets take a look at these infant pictures:



babies...



I love him more than words can say.  He is my best friend, my favorite person to be around and I feel so blessed to have him as the wonderful Father of our children. He truly is my heart throb.

I also look forward to February because of this fun 14-days of Valentines tradition we started years ago.  Every day of February leading up to Valentines day, he is surprised with a little special something I have up my sleeve.  As I was trying to figure out a theme for 2015 (everything must have a theme guys).......I just kept thinking..... he really is the best kind of MR. a wife could wish for.



So I ran with that......


Girl Running Wallpaper Images



.......MR MR MR


Here are the very cheezy things I whipped up this year.  
NOTE:  I am very much NOT a professional photographer.  But if you want one, you should ask my sister Natalie at http://nataliecass.com/ 



1st Day of Valentines:  


MR & MRS WALL DECORATIONS FOR OUR ROOM.

 "I'm so glad that your my MR." 





2nd Day of Valentines:  

Candy cinnamon lips 

"MR HOT LIPS"





3rd Day of Valentines:

 New shower mirror

 "TO MR GOOD-LOOK'IN"






4th Day of Valentines:

"MR MUSCLES"  would get a message.



5th Day of Valentines:

"MR Fun"

We went out on a date




6th Day of Valentines:

"TO MR PUUUUURRRRFECT!"  


No sarcasm intended!




7th Day of Valentines:

 HIS and HER key holders (ahhhhh, so romantic)

"MR KEY HOLDER TO MY HEART"








8th Day of Valentines: 

He got lots of snuggles today.  This was more of a gift to me of course!!!  

"MR SNUGGLES"

tumblr_lj768en0FF1qa6zg9o1_500.jpg




9th Day of Valentines:  

Today was the biggest day of all.  I had 4 rooms in the house taped and painting while he was at work.  He came home to a fresh clean looking kitchen. bathroom, closet and hall way. 

"MR CLEAN"






10th Day of Valentines

"I'M NUTS ABOUT YOU MR. STEPHENS"







11th Day of Valentines:  

"MR HOT STUFF"






12th Day of Valentines: 

"MR FLEXIBLE"

Roll over image to magnify



13th Day of Valentines:  


"MR LUCKY"






14th Day of Valentines:  

MR. SUGAR PLUM




What a fun couple of weeks we had.  I am so thankful to have such an amazing MR in my life.  He is one of my greatest blessings and very much the better half of me!  
Happy Valentines Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment